This scholarship has been established in memory of Stephanie Carroll, long-time valued NADONA employee. It will be awarded to a nursing student enrolled in an accredited nursing program who has chosen Long Term Care or Geriatrics as their practice area after graduation. Nursing students in an undergraduate or graduate program are also eligible to apply for this scholarship. The following guidelines have been developed for this scholarship.
1. Proof of acceptance to a nursing program for the 2022-23 academic year and accreditation must accompany the application.
Applicant must make a commitment to practice in long term care and/or post-acute care
for at least two years after graduation.
2. Applicant should include an organized list of school related expenses with a final total.
3. Applicant must submit with their application, a double-spaced typed/word processed
essay of NO LESS THAN 100 WORDS. This essay must include the following:
• Describe why you have chosen nursing as a career.
• Discuss why you are seeking this degree and how it will impact your nursing
• Describe your commitment to the nursing profession, including your goals for
your nursing career after graduation.
4. Please submit a head shot in jpeg format electronically as an attachment.
5. Applicant cannot be awarded more than one NADONA scholarship in any one year.
7. Scholarship monies in any amount are not required to be awarded if only one applicant
STEPHANIE CARROLL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
2022-23 Academic Year
Application must be received no later than April 1, 2022
APPLICATION MUST BE COMPLETED IN FULL FOR ANY CONSIDERATION
ALL SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS WILL BE MADE PAYABLE DIRECTLY TO THE
EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION TO THE CONTACT NAME LISTED.