FREE ENDURING CE WEBINAR
Available Until December 31, 2018
Lori Moore, BSN, RN, MPH, CPPS, CHES
Why Is This An Important Topic?
- Current guidance around soap is limited
- Regulatory changes affecting soap have taken place and may be confusing for healthcare workers
- Product availability has been affected
- Soap is an essential part of an effective hand hygiene program
- Healthcare facilities may need assistance in interpreting the changes and making adaptations as needed
- Explain the purpose of the FDA Monograph and summarize recent changes.
- Describe how the FDA and the healthcare facility will ensure safety from a nurse/healthcare worker and patient safety standpoint.
- Review available antimicrobial ingredients and their future statuses.
- Define important attributes of a hand hygiene product, including efficacy, skin health, and aestetics needed to drive hand hygiene compliance.
In order to receive CE for webinars, you must register individually
and sign in to the webinar
PLEASE ALLOW GOJO 7 – 10 BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS
YOUR SURVEY AND ISSUE YOUR CE CERTIFICATE. THANK YOU.