Antibiotic Stewardship Certificate of Mastery (ASCOM™) – Registration
Antibiotic Stewardship Certificate of Mastery (ASCOM™) program is open to nursing professionals as well as pharmacists and infection perfectionists.
If ordering for another person please add their name to purchase notes so they may be enrolled into the program. Use the email address of person taking this program.
This is a long distance learning program. Many emails going through a corporate email server are often stripped of links or totally rejected. Please provide a personal email address if your business email server does either of these.
This certificate program once completed will enable you to be eligible to advance to the Antibiotic Stewardship Board-Certified (AS-BC) Certification Exam.
• Identify the threats of antibiotic resistance in long term care settings
• Recognize the modes of organism transmission and acquired resistance
• Describe the evidence-based methods for building a comprehensive antibiotic stewardship program
Core Modules for the Certificate Program Include:
• Overview of Antibiotic Resistance
• Elements of Antibiotic Stewardship
• Leadership Commitment
• Drug Expertise
• Taking Action through Policy and Practice Change to Improve Antibiotic Use
• Tracking and Reporting Antibiotic Use and Outcomes
• Ongoing Education
• Didactic and Case Discussion
For more information or for questions, contact Jan Ward via email: firstname.lastname@example.org