6 Module Coaching Series
The Pathfinder ProgramTM
Reclaiming Your Life’s Focus
There are times in our lives when we find ourselves at a crossroads, not knowing who we are, or where we are going, and we are left feeling lost. These feelings usually happen after a major life event, and leave us asking:
- Who am I?
- What do I want now?
- What really matters to me?
- What do I value most?
- What’s next for me?
The Pathfinder ProgramTM is a Coach-guided webinar series, that explores key areas in your life to help you reclaim your life, your health and your passion.You will:
- Discover what drives you
- Make decisions that feel right for you
- Build empowering beliefs
- Design a success development plan
- Create goals that excite and motivate you
- View success on your own terms
- Gain clarity and focus
The Pathfinder Program™ is a personal development program founded on the idea that personal success and happiness ultimately come from enhanced self-awareness. The program consists of six live-webinars that will guide you through a success format, which covers: values, beliefs, goals, skills, support and success blueprint.
What you get with the Pathfinder ProgramTM:
- Six, live-webinars with a Master Coach
- One private, personalized coaching session with a Master Coach
- Six-Module Digital Workbook with 17 coaching exercises
- CEU Credits
- Success development plan
- Private Facebook Community Group
- Recorded webinars for easy playback
- Answers to: Who Am I? What really matters to me? What do I value most? What is next for me?
- A sense of peace, knowing who you are, and where you are going (priceless)
- Bonus:Goal TrackerTM Program to measure your success!
Dates: 6 Consecutive Thursday Evenings (July 5, 12, 19, 16, Aug. 2,9)
Costs: Nadona Member – $600/ Non-member $1,000.