The official journal for the National Association Directors of Nursing Administration (NADONA)
Terms and Conditions
- A copy of the written confirmation stating size, name of the advertiser, date of publication and position must be included with artwork.
- Payment in full for advertising space must accompany artwork.
- All artwork and payments must be received within 30 days after written confirmation has been received at the NADONA/LTC office. Delinquency will result in space in question to once again become available.
- The publisher reserves the right to reposition ad space whenever necessary with no additional cost to the advertiser.
- Receipt of an order is assumed acceptance of all rates and terms under which the advertising is sold.
- The publisher reserves the right to print the word ‘Advertisement’ under such material that, in the opinion of the publisher, appears to be editorial.
- Any changes deemed necessary by the publisher for reasons involving print quality or process will be charged to the advertiser.
- All advertising must be within the publication’s standards. The publisher reserves the right to omit any material that, in their opinion, does not coincide with these standards.
- Advertisers and their agencies agree to provide any and all permission for use of text, illustrations, sketches, trademarks or labels that is copyrighted material.
- Reproduction of photographs must be accompanied by permission to reprint. The publisher reserves the right to reject or omit any advertisement that fails to comply with these standards.
- It is understood that NADONA/LTC does not necessarily endorse or support advertisements that appear in The Director.
- Advertiser agrees to indemnify and to hold publisher harmless from any and all liability, damages, claims, or causes of action, including reasonable legal fees and expenses that may be incurred, arising out of or related to Advertiser’s breach of any foregoing representations and warranties.