Executive Fellows Leadership Academy Schedule Program Format
- Ten Monthly Webinars – Participants will attend a live, monthly webinar from September to June. Each webinar will be 90-minutes in length (30 mins. didactic, 30 mins. application, and 30 mins. Q&A). All sessions will be recorded.
- Required Reading – There are six required books for this program. The course is divided into three main categories: Self-Leadership, Professional Leadership, and Organizational Leadership. Each book focuses on a different concept being taught, and there are discussion questions that need to be completed and turned in. All materials are included with your course tuition.
- Case Studies – Throughout the course, we will utilize case studies so you can apply the learnings to your work environment.
- Quizzes – For every module, there will be a pre/post quiz to measure your level of learning and understanding.
- Capstone Project – In order to successfully complete this program, participants are required to deliver a project that involves data, field testing and conclusion. Presentations will be delivered at our final session in June 2019.
- Alumni Reception – At the 2019 NADONA Conference, there will be a graduation ceremony for the Class of 2018-19. This group will become the Fellows Alumni, and will mentor the next in-coming class.
All webinars are from 6:00-7:30 EST/ 4:00-5:30 MST
2018-19 EXECUTIVE FELLOWS LEADERSHIP ACADEMY CLASS SCHEDULE
Thursday evenings from 6:00-7:30 Eastern:
September 6, 2018 INTRODUCTION CALL
September 20, 2018 MODULE 1: GETTING TO THE CORE
October 18, 2018 MODULE 2: LEADERSHIP STYLE
November 15, 2018 MODULE 3: EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
December 13, 2018 MODULE 4: EMOTIONAL RESILIENCE
January 17, 2019 MODULE 5: LEADERSHIP PRESENCE
February 21, 2019 MODULE 6: EXTRAORDINARY SERVICE
March 21, 2019 MODULE 7: DIFFICULT SITUATIONS
April 18, 2019 MODULE 8: ENGAGED TEAMS
May 2, 2019 MODULE 9: CHANGE MANAGEMENT
May 16, 2019 MODULE 10: STRATEGIC PLANNING
June 1, 2019 MODULE 11: LEADERSHIP LEGACY, PRESENTATION OF CAPSTONE PROJECTS (ONSITE, LAS VEGAS)
June 4, 2019 GRADUATION (ONSITE, LAS VEGAS)