Executive Fellows Leadership Academy Schedule Program Format
- Ten, Monthly Webinars – Each webinar will be 90-minutes in length (30 mins didactic, 30 mins. application, and 30 mins Q&A).
- Books – There are six required books for this program. The course is broken up into three main areas: Self, Organization, and Change. There are two books that accompany with each section.
- Case Studies – Throughout the course there will be case studies to apply the learning in a work setting. We will review the case study on our monthly webinars.
- Quizzes – For each topic, there will be a pre/post quiz to measure your level of learning.
- Required Reading & Discussion Questions – Each month there will be required reading and discussion questions. Participants must come to the webinar prepared to engage in conversation and ask questions.
- Project – Each participant will be required to deliver a project that involves data, field testing and conclusion.
- Alumni Reception – At the 2019 NADONA Conference, there will be a graduation ceremony for the Class of 2018. This group will then become part of the Fellows Alumni and help mentor the next class through the program.
All webinars are from 6:00-7:30 EST/ 4:00-5:30 MST
2018-19 EXECUTIVE FELLOWS LEADERSHIP ACADEMY CLASS SCHEDULE
Thursday evenings from 6:00-7:30 Eastern:
September 6, 2018 – Welcome Call/what to expect
September 20, 2018 – Module 1-Kickoff
October 18, 2018
November 15, 2018
December 13, 2018
January 17, 2019
February 21, 2019
March 21, 2019
April 18, 2019
May 16, 2019
June 2019 Conference – Conclude with final session