Executive Fellows Leadership Academy Schedule Program Format
75 Contact Hours
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)
Activity # 22497
- Ten Monthly Webinars – Participants will attend a live, monthly webinar from September to June. Each webinar will be 90-minutes in length (30 mins. didactic, 30 mins. application, and 30 mins. Q&A). All sessions will be recorded.
- Required Reading – There are four required books for this program. The course is divided into three main categories: Self-Leadership, Professional Leadership, and Organizational Leadership. Each book focuses on a different concept being taught, and there are discussion questions that need to be completed and turned in. All materials are included with your course tuition.
- Case Studies – Throughout the course, we will utilize case studies so you can apply the learnings to your work environment.
- Quizzes – For every module, there will be a pre/post quiz to measure your level of learning and understanding.
- Capstone Project – In order to successfully complete this program, participants are required to deliver a project that involves data, field testing and conclusion. Presentations will be delivered at our final session in June 2020.
- Alumni Reception – At the 2020 NADONA Conference, there will be a graduation ceremony for the Class of 2019-20. This group will become the Fellows Alumni, and will mentor the next in-coming class.
All webinars are from 6:00-7:30 EST/ 4:00-5:30 MST ON EVERY 3RD THURSDAY OF THE MONTH UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
2019-20 EXECUTIVE FELLOWS LEADERSHIP ACADEMY CLASS SCHEDULE
Thursday evenings from 6:00-7:30 Eastern:
September 12, 2019 WELCOME CALL
September 19, 2019 MODULE 1: GETTING TO THE CORE
October 10, 2019 MODULE 2: LEADERSHIP STYLE
November 21, 2019 MODULE 3: EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
December 19, 2019 MODULE 4: EMOTIONAL RESILIENCE
January 16, 2020 MODULE 5: LEADERSHIP PRESENCE
February 20, 2020 MODULE 6: EXTRAORDINARY SERVICE
March 19, 2020 MODULE 7: DIFFICULT SITUATIONS
April 16, 2020 MODULE 8: ENGAGED TEAMS
May 2, 2020 MODULE 9: CHANGE MANAGEMENT
May 21, 2020 MODULE 10: STRATEGIC PLANNING
June 13, 2020 MODULE 11: LEADERSHIP LEGACY, PRESENTATION OF CAPSTONE PROJECTS (ONSITE, NIAGARA FALLS, NY)
June 16, 2019 GRADUATION (ONSITE, NIAGARA FALLS)