Executive Fellows Leadership Academy Schedule Program Format
- Ten Monthly Webinars – Participants will attend a live, monthly webinar from September to June. Each webinar will be 90-minutes in length (30 mins. didactic, 30 mins. application, and 30 mins. Q&A). All sessions will be recorded.
- Required Reading – There are four required books for this program. The course is divided into three main categories: Self-Leadership, Professional Leadership, and Organizational Leadership. Each book focuses on a different concept being taught, and there are discussion questions that need to be completed and turned in. All materials are included with your course tuition.
- Case Studies – Throughout the course, we will utilize case studies so you can apply the learnings to your work environment.
- Capstone Project – In order to successfully complete this program, participants are required to deliver a project that involves data, field testing and conclusion. Presentations will be delivered at our final session in June 2023.
- Alumni Reception – At the 2023 NADONA Conference, there will be a graduation ceremony for the Class of 2022-23. This group will become the Fellows Alumni, and will mentor the next in-coming class.
All webinars are from 6:00-7:30 EST/ 4:00-5:30 MST ON EVERY 3RD THURSDAY OF THE MONTH UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
2022-23 EXECUTIVE FELLOWS LEADERSHIP ACADEMY CLASS SCHEDULE
Tuesday evenings from 6:00-7:30 Eastern:
September 6 – Meet and greet introduction/overview of the program
September 20 – Module 1 Values
October 18 – Module 2 Disc Leadership Styles
November 15 – Module 3 – Emotional Intelligence
December 20 – Module 4 – Emotional Resiliency
January 17 – Module 5 – Conflict Resolution
February 21 – Module 6 – Team Building
March 21 – Module 7 – Performance Management
April 18 – Module 8 – Change Management
May – Module 9 SWOT/Strategy
June – Capstone Projects (All day training) – Conference Graduation (Seaworld, Orlando, FL)