DEADLINE TO SUBMIT FOR 2017-18: OCTOBER 13, 2017
Executive Fellows Program Schedule Program Format
- Ten, Monthly Webinars – Each webinar will be 90-minutes in length (30 mins didactic, 30 mins. application, and 30 mins Q&A).
- Books – There are six required books for this program. The course is broken up into three main areas: Self, Organization, and Change. There are two books that accompany with each section.
- Case Studies – Throughout the course there will be case studies to apply the learning in a work setting. We will review the case study on our monthly webinars.
- Quizzes – For each topic, there will be a pre/post quiz to measure your level of learning.
- Required Reading & Discussion Questions – Each month there will be required reading and discussion questions. Participants must come to the webinar prepared to engage in conversation and ask questions.
- Project – Each participant will be required to deliver a project that involves data, field testing and conclusion.
- Alumni Reception – At the 2018 Michigan Nadona Conference, there will be a graduation ceremony for the Inaugural Class of 2017. This group will then become part of the Fellows Alumni and help mentor the next class through the program.
All webinars are from 6:00-7:30 EST/ 4:00-5:30 MST
- Thursday, October 19, 2017
- Thursday, November 16 & 30, 2017
- Thursday, December 21, 2017
- Thursday, January 18, 2018
- Thursday, February 15, 2018
- Thursday, March 15, 2018
- Thursday, April 19, 2018
- Thursday, May 17, 2018
- Thursday, June 14, 2018
- Full day Training Session, June 23, 2018 (Pre-conference)
- Graduation Ceremony, June 24, 2018