Listed below are some of the benefits NADONA provides to our members and the long-term care profession.
The National Association of Directors of Nursing Administration/Long Term Care Academy of Fellows is established to serve as a forum for educational guidance and provision. Nurse Leaders and Nurse Executives in the long term care continuum, who have achieved certification prior to the establishment of this Academy, may be inducted into the Academy. As Fellows in the Academy of Fellows, the title, FACDONA (Fellow of the Academy of Certified Directors of Nursing Administration) may be used following their credentials. To obtain fellowship, the following criteria must be met:
A new educational partnership between NADONA and Chamberlain College of Nursing providing you the opportunity to advance your credentials at a group-specific tuition rate, a 10 percent tuition savings, for online nursing degree programs and options, including:
- RN to BSN Degree Completion Option
- RN-BSN to MSN Option
- Master of Science in Nursing Degree Program (including FNP)
- Graduate Certificate Programs
- Doctor of Nursing Practice Degree Program
Chamberlain local Healthcare Development Specialists will be reaching out to introduce themselves to you. In the meantime, you can receive more information about the degree programs and options available and all the new educational partnership benefits at www.chamberlain.edu/nadona.
- 10 percent tuition savings for all current and new students
- Waived application fee
- Complimentary transcript request service
- Complimentary official transcript evaluation
- Dedicated admission team to provide personal assistance throughout your admission process
- Chamberlain College of Nursing has been providing excellence in nursing education for more than 125 years
- The BSN,MSN and DNP degree programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing (CCNE) One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, 202.887.6791
- The RN to BSNoption can be completed in as few as 3 semesters
- MSN practicums can be completed locally or on-site (conditions apply)
Online On Your Time
- You’ll have 24 hour access to:
o Library and associated databases
o Complimentary tutoring assistance
o Academic support designed for online students
For questions please contact:
Rachel Musson, MPH
Senior Healthcare Development Specialist
Chamberlain College of Nursing
3005 Highland Parkway
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Phone: 734.330.5949 cell
PROFESSIONAL NURSING CERTIFICATION EXAMS
We have several certifications available and encourage our members to become certified in their fields of expertise.
- Certified Director of Nursing Administration/LTC Exam
- Certified Licensed Practical Nurse in LTC Exam
- Certified Assisted Living Nurse Exam
- Diabetic Learning Modules and Certified Diabetic Exam
- Geriatric Diabetic Professional Certification Exam
- Academy of Fellows
Discount on all exams for Corporate Members
NADONA ANNUAL CONFERENCE- DISCOUNTED REGISTRATION FOR MEMBERS
- Credentialed Professional Speakers on most current educational materials
- Presentation of new products available through exhibiting vendors
- The latest and up-to-date info available on MDS audit 30 – 35 CE’s
- Meals included (at least 2 meals per day of the conference)
- INTERACT™ Champion (CIC Program)
- Priceless networking opportunities
- Free tool kits and products from vendors
- Quality return on minimal investment of registration
- Circle of Excellence discounts and awards for 10 years of service or zero-deficiency for the facility
- DON Course Review
- Nurse Administrator of the Year award
- NCCDP Train the Trainer and CDP Review Course
- The Director – NADONA’s quarterly official journal with CE supplements, conference proceedings and conferences are just some of the many educational tools you’ll receive from NADONA/LTC. In addition, professional materials, such as Standards of Practice for Directors of Nursing in LTC, Director of Nursing Field Guide, LPN Field Guide, networking, policies & procedure manuals, e-newsletter and our mentor program.
I Advance Senior Care provides practical, in-depth, business-building resident care information for owners, executives, administrators, and directors of nursing at assisted living communities, nursing homes, post-acute facilities, continuing care retirement communities, and independent living environments.
Join the I Advance Senior Care community and enjoy unprecedented access to industry experts as they provide market analysis, strategic direction, policy commentary, clinical guidance, business management, technology breakthroughs, news, and perspectives on environments for aging.
To begin your free subscription, please click here.
To sign up for our free enewsletters, please click here.
ASCP Insider e-newsletter – quarterly
Provider – American Health Care Association’s magazine for LTC professionals – go to www.providermagazine.com and register
EXCLUSIVE TO MEMBERS ONLY
NADONA Community “Forum” to network with other members
“Like” us on Facebook
Join our Linked-In Exclusive Group
NURSES LOUNGE – exclusive to NADONA members to interact and exchange ideas, policies and stay apprised of the latest State Chapter updates
”Members Access” to receive NADONA discounts on policies, manuals, procedures, etc.
- Lifetime Membership for qualified retired NADONA members
- Monthly e-newsletter